Designed to help handle and move livestock efficiently, the 49” Springer Magrath Stock Shock transmits a very low current to cattle and swine with a strong, instantaneous jolt. Includes a 34” flexible shaft that may be easily dismantled and repaired with an efficient electrical conduction. Overall length, 49".
- Tip rotates to any position
- Clog-free, no ground tip
- Tough, flexible shaft up to 90°
- High energy, longer lasting alkaline batteries included
- Durable, reliable solid state electronics system
- Transmits a very low current to animal with a strong, instantaneous jolt
- Grooved finger guide allows finding the switch by feel, even with gloved hands; rubber switch insulator prevents feedback
- Rubber switch insulator for prevention of feedback
- Heavy coil spring assures firm battery contact
- Precious metal battery contacts won't corrode
- Tough, structural grade plastic case
- Longer battery life
Weight: 2 lbs.